Morning Shake



It's taken a couple of months, but I think I finally have perfected my morning shake. It fuels my body with a ton of nutrients, keeps me full (which says a lot, trust me), and leaves me feeling overall like I've started my day with my best foot forward; it sets the stage for the rest of my day! Plus I love that I don't even have to think about what I'm going to have for breakfast each morning - this has completely become part of my routine.

1 scoop Garden of Life all-in-one nutritional shake (vanilla)
1 tbsp organic cacao powder (not cocoa)
1 tbsp natural peanut butter
1 cup of unsweetened almond milk (I love Earth's Own brand)

I have attached the ingredients list for the shake mix just so you can see how nutrient-dense this incredible blend is! I buy mine from Country Cupboard. The biggest plus for me is the fact that it's organic, has 20g of (plant-based) protein, and only 1g of sugar per scoop! I add the cacao powder because it adds a chocolatey flavour and is full of magnesium, the peanut butter because peanut butter is life (and for the extra protein), and the almond milk because I love non-dairy options (so does my skin - see my previous post for details).





Comments

Popular Posts